Today I had to fill out my CAO course choices. After midnight it will be months before I can change it, but I always feel really depressed picking courses. I’m not really the type of person that enjoys thinking about the future, I’d much rather live in the present. In a few months I’ll be finishing up in college and I’ll have to start over somewhere new. I’ve never had trouble making friends, so I’m not worried about that, but I’m starting to wonder how many on my current college friends I’ll be able to remain in contact with.
This is the first random post in a long time and I’m hesitating to write it, because I’ve been very proud of how long I’ve gone without having a random rant. However I’ve had such a draining day that I can’t focus long enough to write about the movie I’d picked to talk about today. Sorry if I sound depressive, I’m usually very cheerier and I’m sure I will be again soon.
Anyway to cheer myself, and anyone else that are feeling down, up, here’s some funny, yet inspirational, phrases aka happy thoughts;
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
- Always try to be modest and be proud of it.
- Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
- Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don’t have film.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do and good luck with whatever might be making you feel down. Don’t forget to leave a comment.
This entry was posted on January 30, 2011 by adamodwyer1. It was filed under Random and was tagged with a, application, be, cao, cat, change, college, depression, first, friends, funny, happy, in, inevitable, is, making, modest, phases, proud, random, sayings, spontaneous, stress, thoughts, while.