Is Eating Yellow Snow A Good Thing?
Hard to believe that years ago we’d already be in bed. Every creak might be Santa moving around downstairs. Now we know the truth and the magic is lost. We know that we don’t have to go to bed early and that the creak is more likely the Christmas rapist. I’ve had a bad day so please excuse my cynicism. On the bright side, my bad day has given me an interesting topic to talk about. It’s the holiday blues, but you probably already know that because of the heading, in fact I’m going to change the name. By the time you read this the name will already be changed, I just left the sentence in to let everyone know why the name does not directly reflect the topic of the article.
Lots of people feel depressed around the holidays, myself included (this year at least). I know there are people out there that will be spending Christmas alone and I should be grateful that I’m having a family meal, I just wish my family was less dysfunctional (thank you spell check I had no idea that had a Y in it).
I’m trying really hard to find the meaning of Christmas. It can’t be the presents, and it isn’t family (not in my case anyway), maybe it’s more spiritual. I’m not religious, so I’m not going to harp on about Jesus, because wasn’t around then so I can’t say beyond reasonable doubt which religion is right. I could guess and then insist my answer is the correct one. I’m good at that. I’m so glad that I can see my flaws, I hate when people can’t admit they have flaws. Anyway by spirituality I mean on a more personal level. What do you believe in? What’s important to you? What do you want to do? These are the questions that should be answered on Christmas.
Now, without further ado, the reason you read this far, here’s a list of why it might be a good idea to eat yellow snow:
- Snow might not be yellow because of pee, there could be gold buried underneath.
- Pee is warm and snow is cold so if you eat them you could gain the ability to control temperatures.
- Yellow represents many things, one of them in artistic, so if you want to become a painter you might want to eat that snow my friend.
- Lemonade may have fallen on the snow, you should check.
- Maybe you were meant to eat that snow and if you don’t eat it bad things will happen in the future. You’ll forever think back and say ‘Damn I should of eaten that snow when I had the chance and both arms’.
Okay, to be honest, you probably shouldn’t eat yellow snow because I read about a man who was hospitalised after it, but I also read about a man that peed his way out of an avalanche. Let me just make it clear, eating yellow snow bad, peeing yourself to freedom good.
Vote and comment below to let me know what you think. Have a great Christmas eve.