What are you waiting for?

Tron: Legacy comes out tomorrow and in preparation I re-watched the original.  It’s been years since I last seen it.  I think I was somewhere between nine and thirteen, maybe.  Providing tickets aren’t sold out, I will be seeing Legacy in mere hours.  I’ve been waiting so long for this movie that I almost don’t want the wait to end, because once I’ve seen it I can never seen it for the first time again.  I know it sounds strange, but I just think that the built up to seeing a movie is a big part of the enjoyment of the experience.  It can also backfire, because if you allow your expectations to rise too much it might become impossible for anything to live up to them.

I’m always on the lookout for movies and games that are coming out, so I’ve played the waiting game a good few times now.  I’ve waited for Devil May Cry games, Resident Evil games and movies, Final Destination movies, and lots more (and I mean LOTS more).  I do understand that there are people out there that don’t get excited about games or films until they see the ads on the TV, or maybe see it on a shelf.  If you’re one of those people that’s great, but what I want to know is; what are you waiting for?  Is there a CD you dream of getting your hands on, or maybe it’s a show that you watch religiously every week.

Let me know by voting a commenting below.

1. Robbie

That photoshoped picture is awesome! If only it was Ashley getting her head sawn off rather than Leon!

Liking the Xmas theme.

December 17, 2010 at 12:01 am

• Thanks ha I was in a rush doing both of them, but I’m happy with how they turned out. You can always tell someones played res evil 4 when they make an ashley hate comment ha she was sooooo annoying I used to shoot her just for fun and when it came up you lose id just be thinking ‘did I?’

December 17, 2010 at 7:27 pm

2. Robbie

Oh, and I’ve been waiting in agony for about 3 years for The Hobbit movie coz it keeps getting delaying. Finally moving forward now though.

About 7 years for the next Blink 182 album, which should be out in a matter of months!

December 17, 2010 at 12:06 am

• Glad to hear they’re finally moving along with the hobbit and that’s a long time to wait for an album bet your dying for it. Seen Tron by the way.

December 17, 2010 at 7:28 pm

• Robbie

Was it as good as you expected?

December 17, 2010 at 7:31 pm

• It was better can’t wait to see it again

December 17, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Can’t wait for tron !!!! Havnt seen d original doh….I’m nt really waiting for aniting atm but maybe d last Harry potter and scream 4 !!!!

December 17, 2010 at 3:13 am

• Well now you’ve seen tron and you weren’t even confused.

December 17, 2010 at 7:28 pm

• Amy

Yeh it was freaking amazing !!!!

December 17, 2010 at 8:32 pm